What to expect when you visit our massage space
To our valued clients,
While Vital Connections Massage & Bodywork has always met high sanitation standards, we’re taking on additional disinfection procedures to help keep you and our therapist safe. Please know that the wellness and safety of our customers is our number one concern, so we are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of clients and staff.
The Massage Therapist (Danielle) is fully vaccinated, but will continue to wear a mask during appointments.
We will continue to ask all clients to wash their hands thoroughly before each session to prevent the spread of any germs/illness.
Due to High Transmission rates in New Hampshire, Unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask that meets CDC guidelines and covers nose and mouth upon entering the building and during their appointments. When face down we understand it may be uncomfortable and hard to breathe. You may remove your mask while face down during your service, as we will furnish the face cradle with a pillowcase “hammock” to catch potential aerosols.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment but not early. We ask clients to wait in their car until we text you that we are ready for you.
- No children, family, or friends during your appointment. Please come to your appointment alone. Our waiting area will not be utilized at the moment.
- Within 24 hours prior to your appointment, we will text you with our COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire that addresses symptoms, contact with COVID-19 cases, and travel.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE OFFICE
We are temporarily adjusting our cancellation and reschedule policy from 24-hours to 12-hours. Clients are encouraged to contact us immediately if they show any fever or related symptoms. All client information is kept confidential and will not be released. No-shows will continue to be charged in full for missed appointments. We care about the safety of our clients and therapist. That is why we ask you to reschedule if you are sick. If you show up and we decide that your condition may be a health hazard for other customers and your service provider, we reserve the right to refuse service. If you experience symptoms of a common cold we still ask you to reschedule, during these uncertain times we are electing to err on the side of caution to be especially careful with your health as well as our own. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please cancel your appointment if within the last 14 days of your appointment you have traveled by plane or cruise ship, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any members of your household have traveled domestically outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (i.e. bus, train, plane, etc).
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any household members have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS within the last 72 HOURS:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain (Like body aches with flu)
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
VITAL CONNECTIONS MASSAGE & BODYWORK FOLLOWS STRINGENT DISINFECTION PROCEDURES BETWEEN EVERY CLIENT. PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT THIS HAPPENS UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WE ARE TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES.
- We space appointments with ample time for disinfecting and to avoid client overlap.
- We have added air purifiers to our space to assist in us all breathing clean air. The HEPA air purifiers with UV bulbs to help capture airborne germs.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for both clients and therapist.
- Our massage therapist thoroughly washes from hands to elbows before and after each client, following the CDC guidelines for proper hand washing. When performing Thai Yoga Bodywork, she follows the same protocols including her feet.
- Disinfection of doorknobs, treatment tables, and treatment areas including anything the therapist or client may touch (i.e. stools, bolsters, door knobs, light switches, side tables, massage oil dispenser), are done before and after each session with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Windows will be kept open, weather permitting, to increase airflow and ventillation in the space.
- Table linens are changed and stored in a closed container. You will always be provided with clean sanitized linens, towels, and blankets for each session.
- The massage therapist will take her temperature before the start of her shift and will reschedule the appointment if she has a fever.
- We encourage clients to contact us with any questions, special requests, or concerns. This approach will help to provide a safe and comfortable working environment for giving and receiving massage therapy. Our ultimate goal is to keep everyone safe, healthy, and feeling good.